Welcome To Cochran Health Care!
Cochran Health Care requires that all of our caregivers must be highly skilled and meet the following requirements:
- Must meet State of Washington Nursing or Nursing Assistant Certification or Registration
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid
- Must meet Washington State continuing education requirements
- Pass a Criminal History Background Check
- Take and pass a pre-employment 12-panel drug screening
- Provide at least 2 positive past client references
- Have a valid Washington State Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle while carrying basic car insurance
- Be physically fit and trained in job required lifts
- Be able to communicate well with all ages in the English language
- Participate in our in-depth orientation classes
COCHRAN HEALTH CARE CARRIES PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE, NON-OWNED AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE, AND PROVIDES WORKERS COMPENSATION COVERAGE FOR ALL OUR EMPLOYEES TO PROTECT BOTH OUR CLIENTS AND OUR SKILLED STAFF.